Bolton & Menk, Inc.:
Martin C. Menk Jr. Engineering Scholarship at Minnesota State University, Mankato
Contact the Civil Engineering Department – MSU, MN for more details.
Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers – Traverse Des Sioux Chapter
2 Scholarships Available:
1 – High School Senior entering college in the fall.
1 – College Junior (Flexible – Sophomores and Seniors can also apply.)
(For students who are Southern Minnesota residents but attend an accredited engineering college or university.)
Contact: Owen Todd, P.E. – Bolton & Menk, Inc. (507) 625-4171 or firstname.lastname@example.org
**Information and application forms for these Scholarships are sent out to the appropriate high school guidance counselors and to college engineering departments for distribution when available.
UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA CIVIL, ENVIRONMENTAL AND GEO-ENGINEERING (CEGE) PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIP:
One scholarship is currently available and will award the student $2,000 per year for up to 4 years ($8,000 max). The current application deadline is 10/19/18, please review scholarship criteria for additional information.
- Bolton & Menk Scholarship Criteria and Application
ENGINEERING ORGANIZATION SCHOLARSHIPS:
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Minnesota
- Minnesota County Engineers Association
- American Public Works Association – Minnesota Chapter
- Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers
SURVEYING ORGANIZATION SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Minnesota Surveyors and Engineers Society
- National Society of Professional Surveyors
- Minnesota Society of Professional Surveyors
PETER BLETHEN MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP:
A $2000 scholarship is awarded to one student each year. Please review scholarship criteria for additional information.
Note: Each program has different requirements and deadlines. Be sure to conduct your own research for requirements and deadline schedules.