City of Wabasha 2016 Street Improvements Project
The City of Wabasha is planning to complete the 2016 Street Improvement Project, which will include improvements along the following streets:
- Church Avenue – Between Main Street West and Lawrence Boulevard West
- Lawrence Boulevard West – Between Church Avenue and Walnut Avenue
- Arch Avenue – Between 2nd Street West and Lawrence Boulevard West
- Main Street West – Between Beach Park and Bridge Avenue
- Bridge Avenue – Between Main Street West and Lawrence Boulevard West
- Walnut Avenue – Between Lawrence Boulevard West and Main Street West
- Walnut Avenue – Between 4th Grant Boulevard West and 2nd Street West
- 2nd Street West – Between Arch Avenue and Pembroke Avenue
- Alleghany Avenue – Between 4th Grant Boulevard West and Main Street West
- 3rd Street West – Between Bridge Avenue and Pembroke Avenue
- Beach Park Parking Lot
The project will consist of bituminous mill and overlay, replacement of bituminous curb, spot repairs of concrete curb and gutter, storm sewer improvements in selected areas and sanitary sewer service improvements.
The total estimated cost of the proposed improvements is $1,841,000. Funding for the improvements is proposed to come from capital improvement funds, TIF funds, and special assessments.
- Preparation of Feasibility Report – December 2015
- Neighborhood Informational Meeting – January 26, 2016
- Improvement Hearing – February 2, 2016
- Opening – March 30, 2016
- Award Contract – April 4, 2016
- Begin Construction
- Mill and Overlay - August 2016
- Sewer Lining – August 2016
- End Construction
- Mill and Overlay - September 2016
- Sewer Lining – June 2017
- Assessment Hearing – To be scheduled in 2017
Construction Representative firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 507-208-4332 x 3955
Map & Documents
- The Mill and Overlay Contract has been awarded to Rochester Sand and Gravel, Rochester, MN. They plan to start construction after Riverboat Days, in early August.
- The Sewer Lining Contract has been awarded to Quam Construction, Willmar, MN. They currently plan to start construction in early August, buy may begin earlier if their schedule permits.