Today we are all encountering uncharted territories with growing concerns over the impact of COVID-19. Though it has brought disruption and uncertainty, Bolton & Menk’s top priority is to do what we can to stop the spread of COVID-19. Our ultimate purpose remains unchanged – building safe, sustainable, and beautiful communities for all our clients.
At this time, we want to let you know that we are prepared to continue to help you keep progress moving in your community. Here are some of the steps we have taken to continue to deliver on our promise:
- Our Business Continuity Team is convening daily to review DOH and CDC updates and providing regular employee communication. This communication is keeping our employees informed and allowing them to remain nimble for business continuity.
- In an effort to continue to keep our employees and clients healthy and safe, we have eliminated all non-essential out of state travel and conference attendance. In addition, we are requiring people returning from cruises or high-risk travel areas to self-quarantine themselves from the workplace for 14 days.
- Our IT infrastructure allows our employees to work remotely. Our Business Continuity Team in collaboration with our IT Team has further implemented improvements to capacity for remote access and flexible work hours and environments in order to optimize our systems and accommodate employees while continuing to meet client needs. Our promise: your projects will continue to move forward.
- To encourage the necessary “social distancing” while continuing to stay connected to our clients in an efficient and effective way, we have requested all client meetings be revised to phone/video conferences. This technology, along with screen sharing capabilities, are already in-place and our clients need little more than an Internet connection to stay on task.
- Our Project Communications Team is equipped to support you with your project and public engagement efforts that may need to be executed in an otherwise planned manner. We have the technologies and tools in place to continue to move these efforts forward in new interactive ways all while keeping our staff, clients, and community members safe and healthy.
These steps have been implemented because of our commitment to walking side-by-side with our client partners and to ensure the essential business of public services and functions continue to be at the forefront of our existence. Together we are strong, we are resilient, and we will beat COVID-19 while continuing to help you move forward building safe, sustainable, and beautiful communities.
Please continue with direct communication with your Bolton & Menk project manager through phone, text, and email. If you have any questions or concerns about the progress of your project, our company leadership is available to assist you.
Bradley C. DeWolf, P.E., President/CEO
Kreg J. Schmidt, P.E., Vice President/COO