Congratulations to all our clients on their MnDOT Environmental Stewardship awards! We believe all people should live in a safe, sustainable, and beautiful community. Our clients have been able to achieve that through our work in these communities.
- MnDOT District 7 Hwy 4 St. James Reconstruction Project – Context Sensitive Solutions
- City of Hopkins 8th Avenue Artery Project – Innovations in Construction, Operations & Maintenance
- Hennepin County Road 152 Webber 44 Public Engagement – Innovations in Public Engagement
- MnDOT District 7 Hwy 14/15 New Ulm Gateway – Innovations in Public Engagement
- Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community CSAH 83 Reconstruction Project – Preservation or Restoration of Natural Environments
Named one of the very best workplaces in the State of Minnesota! We’re proud to rank in the Top 50 on the list, and even prouder that we were voted in by our own employees.