Congratulations to all our clients on their MnDOT Environmental Stewardship awards! We believe all people should live in a safe, sustainable, and beautiful community. Our clients have been able to achieve that through our work in these communities.
- MnDOT District 7 Hwy 4 St. James Reconstruction Project – Context Sensitive Solutions
- City of Hopkins 8th Avenue Artery Project – Innovations in Construction, Operations & Maintenance
- Hennepin County Road 152 Webber 44 Public Engagement – Innovations in Public Engagement
- MnDOT District 7 Hwy 14/15 New Ulm Gateway – Innovations in Public Engagement
- Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community CSAH 83 Reconstruction Project – Preservation or Restoration of Natural Environments