- Graduate of University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- Graduate of North Dakota State University
Brian Malm, P.E.
What started as an interest in designing buildings turned into a passion for working with people. Brian takes pride in communicating efficiently with everyone he works with. Whether it be at meetings, face-to-face, on the phone, or via email, he loves the fact that he has the opportunity to interact with so many different people throughout his day. Brian began his career in the planning, design, and construction of public works projects in 1996 and helped Bolton & Menk to open the Rochester location in 2012. He oversees the Rochester Civil Work Group and currently serves as the City Engineer for several cities in southeast Minnesota. Brian is a bit of a history buff and enjoys reading Civil War history books.
- Award 1 Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers – Engineer of the Year
- Award 2 Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers – Beyond the Extra Mile
- Award 3 Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers – Young Engineer of the Year